Nothing big or small ever escaped Rumana’s notice.
We are writing to thank you for being such a wonderful selling agent for our house. With the real estate market being somewhat unsettled at this time, you managed to sell the house in six days at a price favorably higher than the asking – an accomplishment for which we are very grateful.
Looking back on your involvement with our house, we are particularly struck with five parts of your performance:
• Your attention to detail: nothing big or small ever escaped your notice. Your 300 plus page disclosure package was astounding.
• Your willingness to go extra mile: every planned event went off without a hitch and all were very well received – open houses both Saturday and Sunday, neighbor luncheon etc.
• Your wonderful support team: everyone we worked with met all our expectations, the talented stager, Barbara Ross, with wonderful vision; the expert engineer who you call “handyman” and his crew who appeared at a moment’ notice to fix all things structural or electrical.
• Your reliability: you were always prompt to our meetings, kept your word, and did what you promised.
• Your attitude: your patience and cheerfulness was infectious and we truly appreciate and enjoyed our time with you.
You are a true professional and we can recommend you with no reservation.