A Little Slice of Paradise, Tucked away, and yet so convenient!
This heart-warming home is situated on a picturesque neighborhood street at the far end of a loop. You will be surrounded by nature with Little Llagas Creek and horse pastures behind the home. For feeling so tucked away, shopping and restaurants are quite close by. Locals call the neighborhood La La Land, aka Paradise Valley. Be prepared to entertain your friends.
- Geometric windows in the door and sidelight invite you into the broad living room.
- Here, you will find high ceilings and clerestory windows that amplify the brightness.
- Crown molding, baseboards and plantation shutters in front facing windows add distinction.
- This kitchen will impress your friends with a sophisticated cove ceiling and recessed lights. The island makes food preparation a breeze. There are tons of cabinets and a deep pantry cabinet so you’ll have room for all your supplies and appliances.
- The dining room is truly accommodating, with adorning crown molding and a large bright window.
- The inviting family room features a wood-burning fireplace with gas starter, brick fascia and attractive mantel. Enjoy hardwood floors and crown molding. Wide glass doors bring in the light and lead out to an enviable rear yard.
- The park-like backyard includes a large tile patio with pergola, a gorgeous unobstructed view of a beautiful hill and horse pasture, a cozy tiled area to gather around a fire pit, and plenty of lawn with bordering garden beds landscaped with blooming bushes. Enjoy apples, lemons, and pomegranates in season.
- There is a convenient powder room, off the family room, with a uniquely painted tile floor and tile counter.
- The stairway has hardwood steps and turned balusters. An elegant chandelier shines from above. The landing offers impressive views across the Diablo Range.
- The four spacious bedrooms are upstairs, all with hardwood floors and crown molding.
- The primary suite boasts high ceilings and crown molding. Picture windows reveal a pastoral scene of horses and hills. Two mirrored closets allow a place to store every ensemble. The primary bath has two sinks, tile floors and a shower over a deep soaking tub.
- The hall bath also has ceramic tiles and a shower over tub. Double sinks help keep morning rituals on track.
- Stay comfortable all year- your heater has different climate zones and upstairs has comforting AC. Double pane windows throughout the home help regulate the temperature.
- Storage is no issue. The deep coat closet is like an entrance to Narnia. You’ll also love the utility room; a big space with a washer dryer and plenty of room. Your two-car garage has plenty of room for organized storage with built-in shelves.
- Other important features to note: The water filtration system will help keep you refreshed and will protect your household plumbing. Feel relief that your home investment is protected by a 40-year roof (since 2011) and a subterranean drain around the home.
- This oasis of a home is near the Little Llagas Creek trail and Paradise Park. Paradise Valley Engineering Academy, a magnet school, is down the street. Make a quick jaunt to alluring Morgan Hill downtown for coffee and restaurants. You also have farms and award-winning Santa Clara Valley wineries nearby. Be sure to invite your friends along.
If you’d like to feel nestled away but still have the conveniences of town nearby, this is the home for you.