What an impressive townhome-style condo this is! The entrance is stunning with sleek Absolute Black Italian tiles and glimmering mirrors. Solid sophistication. The living area looks like a model home, with high-density carpet, bright windows reflected by room-enhancing mirrors. You’ve got to see the Italian hand laid stonework around the fireplace! The sliding doors lead to a private balcony with greenbelt, pool and lagoon views. Don’t miss the half bath with designer sink. Now check out the kitchen. Talk about remodeled! All high-end top appliances: Bosch, Dacor, Sub-Zero. Granite counters, of course. Plus you’ll find pull-outs, lazy susans, instant hot/cold water tap and other handy features… This is what you’d call a Chef’s Kitchen. Note the trimmed travertine floors, and recessed lights. Off the kitchen is a wonderful sun-room, with office. Walls of light keep it bright; a designer ceiling fan keeps it cool, if needed. The built-in marble desk also has convenient drawers. The entertainment center is also built-in. Someone had this all figured out! Strategic skylights illuminate the stairs up to the two master suites.
The primary master has a fireplace with a beautiful wooden mantle, pensive views, his/hers closets, a built-in armoire and a bathroom you might not want to leave. The shower has a skylight just above, so you can bathe in sunlight as you shower. You’ll be pleased by the tile floor and custom vanity. Your favorite feature may be the walls, tiled floor to ceiling, with glass accents striping the room.
The “guest suite” also has beautiful Italian fittings and marble tiles, plus a large walk-in closet. You’ll be happy to find the laundry facilities between the two bedrooms, and extra storage space. There are two separate garage entrances for your two cars and room for even more storage. The Islands complex has a pool and spa and clubhouse, plus water views and lovely greenbelts. And you are so convenient to shopping and transportation, and the Bay Levee Trail. Your dream may have just come true!
- Located in a coveted Island neighborhood
- Spacious family-room/sun-room with custom built-in study/office cabinets
- Dual Master Suites
- Kitchen: Highly upgraded with custom wood cabinets, corner slide-outs, lazy susan, huge sliding pantry, in-cabinet pull out drawers, frosted-glass upper cabinet doors; trimmed Travertine stone floors; recessed dimable LED lights
- High-end appliances: Sub-zero refrigerator, bottom drawer freezer with built in Ice Maker, Dacor professional grade Wall-oven and Microwave, Ceramic-top cooktop, Bosch Range hood and library quiet Bosch Dishwasher.
- Living Room: modern fireplace (beautiful hand-laid Italian stones); lots of mirror for superior light reflection.
- Absolute Black Italian stone wide entry hallway
- Patio opening to children's park and partial view of swimming pool and lagoon
- Laundry room on separate bedroom level.
- Master Bedroom: High ceilings; lots of custom storage; built-in armoire; wood burning fireplace with gas light.
- Master Bath - Highly remodeled; Robern Medicine Cabinet with lights; custom vanity; floor to ceiling tiles; large shower with skylight and bench.
- Second master suite - beautiful views; upgraded bath; Italian fittings; lots of Italian white and grey marble; trimmed marble floor (with Absolute Black Italian stone).
- Skylights in the stairways and master bathroom
- Very high density top quality carpets